Wordless Wednesday – 365
Inviting your captions and titles on my wordless moments.
Thank you very much dear friends for all your lovely captions in my previous post of wordless moment.
(This artwork was photographed in the hotel we stayed in Evora, Evora Inn Chiado Design. The hotel has no lift, so each time we climbed up or down the stairs we happened to cross this black cat split in two halves in two different frames. Each time I would go wordless at the creativity of the artist.)
1. “Where is the magician? He said he would put me back together after he sawed me in half.” by Rhonda Albom
2. “I’ve split myself to save you from the jinx.” by Rohan Sonalkar and
A cat in the manor by Kurup
3. Sliding down the railing. Whee…wha…I’m in another dimension? by Roger Green
4. Stuck since I let the humans cross before me… by Ira
5. Tip-toeing by… by Ramya JS DRozario