Wordless Wednesday – 361
Inviting your captions and titles on my wordless moments.
Thank you very much dear friends for all your lovely captions in my previous post of wordless moment.
(This picture was taken in one of the towns of Bangalore city. I was a little taken aback seeing the careless manner in which the locals tried to stop water loss. The loss may be a mere trickle or may be in drops, yet it is the responsibility of the locals to save what can be saved. While I stood photographing the wordless moment a local placed a bucket under the tap. Hopefully some good sense prevails.)
1. I don’t think it worked mum. by Bob
2. A plumber with a romantic soul ! by Gattina
3. Makeshift plumbing has its loopholes. ! by Vatsala Mallya
4. Local ( Desi ) Engineering !! by Yogi saraswat
5. I thought duct tape worked on EVERYTHING! by Roger Green and Apparently duct tape doesn’t fix everything. by Melinda