Wordless Wednesday – 355
Inviting your captions and titles on my wordless moments.
Thank you very much dear friends for all your lovely captions in my previous post of wordless moment. (The picture was taken in one of the busy streets of Lisbon. I was quite surprised to see the queue for ice cream there. Ice cream sold there must be delightfully tasty I thought. But I didn’t have time enough to spend standing in a queue.) Few of your captions here:
1. “Q” ing up for a quixotic quest of ice cream. by photowannabe
2. Things I do for an Ice Cream – Queues or Seven seas would cross them all… by Kishor Kr
3. Manners, you see! by Alok Singhal
4. You wait , I wait, We all wait for ICRCREAM by Swati & Sam
5. Worth the queue! by Roger Green