Specially Designed Women’s Rucksacks from Wildcraft
Frequent travels, that too for short duration calls for wise packing. It is really difficult to strike that perfect balance between what to take and what not to take. Pack too much and you end up dragging all and chances of that happening is more with suitcases. Rolling bags prove to be so unpractical; I have begun to prefer backpacks to rolling suitcases now. Stuff backpacks with the essentials, strap it on to your back and you are ready to go. Here are some more advantages of backpack over rolling bags over rolling bags.
- Ideal for weekend trips
- Ideal for hotels with no lifts
- No fear of your luggage being dumped
- The risk of wheels giving away
- Easy mobility with backpacks in rains
- Prevents over packing
If you have experienced any of the above difficulties you will find backpacks to be a boon. Just switch over to backpacks and travel life gets a lot easier. However when it comes to choosing the back pack for women not just any backpack would suffice. There are specially designed backpacks for women travelers. Women’s back are of delicate built, so continuous long distance travels with a backpack even for a couple of days can take a toll on their back.
Women’s Rucksacks by Wildcraft
WildCraft has proved that it is a socially responsible brand by designing an entire range of women’s rucksacks. The design ensures no harm to back during long travels. I have highlighted these features of the rucksack that is women’s physique friendly
- Elasticized and contoured waist belt to fit a woman’s curves better
- Airway back system to prevent your back from sweating while you trek
- Inbuilt aluminum stay and shaped back to transfer the load to the lumbar for better support and load management
- Very thick
- padded shoulder straps
Space within Rucksacks
Let us have a look at the space it offers. The backpack has 10 zips! Yes 10 of them that enable storage space of different sizes and shapes.
- Dual compartment hood to give you extra space for storage
- Snow skirt closure at the top to give you extra expandable storage space
- Dual waist belt pocket provides easy access to essential items
- Internal zippered compartment to separate shoes, soiled clothes or store a sleeping bag
- Side zip pockets with gusset for easy access to food and other essentials
- Front zip for easy access to the main compartment
Added Features of Women’s Rucksacks
The compression straps are a great feature. They make it easy for you to squeeze the bag and make it more compact.
- Compression straps for better load management
- Bottom compression straps to tighten the load. Can be used to store a sleeping bag.
Add to that there is
- Detachable hood that converts to a waist-pouch or sling. You can keep your valuables in this and strap it to your waist.
- Additional front Molle loops for extra gear storage.
- Front quick access pocket for bug sprays, tissues
- External gear loop to hold a walking stick, camera stand and other accessories
Specifications of Chogolisa 50L
- Material Specifications: 210 Nylon Ripstop, 420D Nylon Dobby
- Dimensions: 31inches in height, 12inches width and 9inches diameter
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Capacity: 40 L – 60 L
Care and usage
Since the material is nylon it is hand washable with mild soap. No machine wash required. All you need to do after use is rinse well and air-dry. Basic protection from mould and dirt, and keeping it away from direct sunlight would suffice.
List of Women’s Rucksacks from Wildcraft
Several models of the Wildcraft’s women’s rucksacks available in market are following. They all come with 5 years warranty:
- Manaslu 50L in 3 colors
- Chogolisa 50L in 2 colors
- Pandim 45 Rucksack in 3 colors
- Rucksack Pumori 40L in 3 colors
- Spiti 35 Rucksack in 2 colors
Disclaimer – I was given the bag by WildCraft in exchange for my review. Opinions are completely mine. I am excited about the super quality of the rucksack and intend to use it at the first opportunity.