A Half Bloomed Orange Rose, from Lal Bagh, Bangalore
This picture of Orange Rose taken in Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, Bangalore.
Orange connotes enthusiasm or an orange rose is known as ‘symbol of desire’.
Check this interesting link on History and Meaning of Orange Roses.
Orange Rose – Desire
- Shades of orange color range from bright orange to coral.
- Varieties of orange roses include Tropical Amazon, Marlyse, and Sari.
- With their blazing energy, orange roses are the wild child of the rose family. Whatever feelings you might be bubbling over with—enthusiasm, passion, gratitude—orange roses will get the message across with both oomph and elegance.
- Orange roses are given to those who you desire, those you want to get to know better. And also to those who you are proud of.
- The meaning of orange roses is enthusiasm and passion.